Find the perfect Key West Florida Bed and Breakfast Inn and B&B's. Our list of Key West bed and breakfast inn accommodations provide vacationers with clean, comfortable lodging, with knowledgeable, friendly innkeepers that will help make your vacation in paradise truly memorable.
There is plenty to see and experience in Key West and, because the island is small, guests can enjoy many activities and restaurants near Heron House. Attractions include tours, museums and natural displays that are fun for vacationers of all ages. The journey along the Florida Keys -- Key Largo and Islamorada to Marathon, Big Pine and the Lower Keys to Key West -- can be as rewarding as the destination, showcasing an easy-going transition from mainland Atlantic coastal Florida to the Gulf of Mexico. This precious string of subtropical islands covered in olive colored mangroves, stands of pine, and swaying palms are made all the more captivating by surrounding emerald-green lagoons and wide open turquoise seas, mesmerizing in the sun. Key West bed and breakfast travel guide for romantic, historic and adventure b&b's.
Key West Bed & Breakfast - Key West, FL
– The Key West Bed & Breakfast is located in the William Russell House (circa 1898), and is listed in the National Historic Register. Constructed by Bahamian shipbuilders, this lovely 3-story Victorian is located on a quiet, tree-shaded street in the heart of Key West's "Old Town." Guests will find it a short walk to the water and the sites and sounds that have made Key West infamous. Each of the eight guest rooms are uniquely decorated in a caribbean style, with high ceilings and hard wood floors. The exposed Dade county pine walls compliment the extensive collection of local art. Enjoy the Jacuzzi, the sauna, air conditioning, bahama fans and complimentary breakfast at your leisure!
Garden House B&B - Key West, FL
– Garden House Bed and Breakfast is very centrally located, only a block or two from Duval Street, the Historic Seaport, Mallory Square and Caroline Street, to name a few. We are a fun and relaxed B&B, with 10 rooms, all with private baths. Here at Garden House Key West Bed and Breakfast, we want you to have a great time, and relax, it's island time! As we show you to your room you'll most likely hear laughter spilling around the building from the other guests enjoying the free happy hour, you'll be waved over to join in the fun. We recommend you dump your bags and get to the party.
The Knowles House - Key West, FL
– The Knowles House is not just any Key West Guesthouse; the Knowles house is relaxing and romantic. This friendly Key West Inn is refreshingly different from other Key West Guest Houses. If you are traveling to tropical Key West, Florida then the Knowles House Bed and Breakfast will make your stay in Paradise a perfect one. This ideal Bed and Breakfast has a combination of island style accommodations, a friendly atmosphere and casual comforts that keep the guests of this Key West Bed and Breakfast coming back again and again. The Knowles House Bed and Breakfast has a great Central Old Town location. Only two blocks from the Ft. Myers, Marco Island and Miami Ferry Terminal, this charming Key West Bed and Breakfast is also just short walk to Duval Street's fantastic tourist attractions, shops, clubs and restaurants as well as to the quaint Historic Seaport boardwalk.
Ambrosia Key West B&B - Key West, FL
– Ambrosia Key West, a tropical bed and breakfast nestled in the heart of the Southernmost City’s Old Town Historic District. Just minutes from the Duval Street Entertainment District, Mallory Square & the Historic Seaport, we are within walking distance to most all of the island's attractions, museums, beaches and water sport activities. We are also within walking distance to literally dozens of world-class restaurants, galleries and shops. Our Key West suites offer much more room than the typical Key West hotels. All the accommodations at our Key West compound feature rooms and suites with private entrances, most with French doors opening up onto a variety of intimate outdoor spaces, including private verandas, patios and gardens with sculptures, fountains and pools.
Nassau House B&B - Key West, FL
– Located on the tropical island paradise of Key West, Florida, The Nassau House is a charming bed and breakfast in the heart of Old Town. Situated on Fleming Street the guesthouse is within walking distance to all major attractions including the world famous Duval Street, Mallory Square, The Historic Seaport Village and The Ferry Terminal as well as the Beaches of Key West. The Nassau House offers a casual relaxed atmosphere to enjoy your Florida vacation. Please enter the Website by clicking on About Our Inn and take a look at our property. We know you will find everything you want and need for a wonderful stay in the Florida Keys.
Artist House Key West Bed & Breakfast - Key West, FL
– Our historic Victorian Guesthouse features stately rooms that have been recently remodeled and elegantly furnished. Please visit our Rooms & Rates page for more information on our beautiful accommodations. Learn more about the famous Artist House by visiting our About page and our History page. The Artist House is within walking distance of Duval Street and Old Town Key West restaurants, bars, art galleries and attractions. The world famous Artist House is the most photographed house in Key West and the former home of Robert the Doll. It is half a block from the famous Duval Street and Old Town Key West restaurants, bars, art galleries and attractions. All rooms are air-conditioned, and The Artist House features wi-fi Internet access throughout.
Key West Harbor Inn - Key West, FL
– Sunsets, Tall Ships sailing toward the horizon. Schooners coming in after sailing around the Marquesas, a tall frozen Margarita awaiting you on shore and only steps away from your very own piece of Paradise, the Key West Harbor Inn. Once you walk into our gardens across from the Boardwalk you might never leave, come discover why... The Key West Harbor Inn is an elegant yet comfortable three story mansion on a street of ornate Victorians in Old Town Key West. Located at the very end of Elizabeth Street, it is just steps away from the boardwalk of the Historic Key West Seaport and two blocks a way from the fervor of Duval Street.
Cypress House - Key West, FL
– Built in Key West in 1888, this Grand Conch mansion bed and breakfast is one of the purest examples of the availability of Bahamian architecture in Key West. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, The historic Cypress House bed and breakfast has been maintained with utmost care to capture a true feeling of a 19th century island residence adorned with old Florida charm woven tightly with first class sevice you would expect from any luxury bed and breakfast.
Heron House - Key West, FL
– In the heart of the historic district, Heron House is a painstakingly restored hotel that features beautiful detailing like stained glass and fine woodwork that makes each of the 23 rooms unique. Explore our collection of exotic orchids or take a dip in the pool surrounded by lush greenery. This AAA four-diamond Inn captures the casual elegance and hospitality of South Florida. Guests can wake up to a complimentary continental breakfast each morning and top off weekend evenings with wine and cheese, compliments of the innkeepers. However you spend your time, a vacation at Heron House is sure to be a wonderful, relaxing experience. Built circa 1900, Heron House Court is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The converted residence features 14 comfortable rooms and 2 suites, all decorated in unique styles inspired by the tropical atmosphere of South Florida. Touches like handcrafted furniture and local artwork add to the charm of each room.
Duval Inn Bed and Breakfast - Key West, FL
– There’s nothing quite like the Florida Keys, and at the Duval Inn, we believe your Key West experience should be nothing short of extravagant. A turn-of-the-century historic guesthouse, you’ll find the Duval Inn has both the old charm and character of a tropical conch house, as well as all of the comforts and attention to detail you’d expect at modern hotel. Built upon one of the most advantageous blocks on the island, the Duval Inn is steps away from its famous namesake street, with all the dining, shopping, and entertainment Key West has to offer. However, our chaise lounges are just far enough away from the vibrancy and excitement to coax our guests into napping beside our peaceful pool.
Coco Plum Inn - Key West, FL
– Nestled in the heart of Key West's "Old Town" Historic District, the Coco Plum Inn offers one of the finest locations of any resort in all of Key West. We are conveniently located just 1 block from legendary Duval Street, and just 3 blocks from the historic home of Ernest Hemingway and the Key West Lighthouse. Walk to the Beach, and all of Key West's infamous attractions, shops, entertainment and night-life. Our completely renovated Historic Homes, circa 1891, offer luxurious and spacious accommodations that feature one-of-a-kind antique furnishings, King or Queen beds, large private baths and upscale, truly breathtaking decor.
Azul Key West - Key West, FL
– Imagine a classic Queen Anne Mansion in the heart of historic Key West. A romantic gataway. A boutique hotel. Azul Key West is a new look in old town where you can experience the stark contrast of tropical modern furnishings in a turn of the century conch home. Built in 1903 by of one of Key West's premier cigar barons, Azul Key West is historically recognized as a work of art and listed on the National Registry of Historic Places.
La Pensione Inn B&B - Key West, FL
– La Pensione, a Key West Bed and Breakfast is located in the heart of Old Town Key West and is a favorite Guesthouse for many of our repeat clients. Key West, the southernmost point in the continental United States, is an oasis like no other. Set at the end of the Florida's archipelago, Key West's tropical landscape is dotted with stately frame residences, trimmed with scrolls of gingerbread. The island is a visual feast with the mélange of Bahamian, New England and Latin influences that characterize it's famed century-old architecture. La Pensione, a grand Classic Revival mansion, dates from Key West's Victorian Age. Built in 1891 as the private residence of Walter S. Lightbourn, the Vice-President of the Cortez Cigar Company, the elegant 2 1/2 story home on Rocky Road, (later Division Street and still later Truman Avenue), stands today as a tribute to the island's vast cigar making empire.
The Palms Hotel - Key West, FL
– The Palms Hotel is a landmark in the historic old town district of Key West, Florida and it captures the romance and charming atmosphere of this tropical island city. Surrounded by gracious Victorian and quaint “Conch” architecture, The Palms Key West Guesthouse is only a few minutes walk or bicycle ride from superb shops, delectable dining and a world of entertaining attractions- all exclusively Key West. Our historical Key West Inn is an enticing example of island architecture. The Main House - built in 1889 - features lace-like gingerbread trim and large wraparound verandahs. Here, you can relax in comfortable, Caribbean-style wicker chairs or settees and sink into the languid rhythm of the tropics.
The Mermaid & Alligator Bed and Breakfast - Key West, FL
– Welcome to the casual elegance and style of a more relaxed age. Our beautiful circa 1904 Victorian Home, located in the heart of Old Town Key West, offers the warm hospitality of a traditional bed & breakfast while providing our guest a place to relax, enjoy the ambiance, and even shut out the rest of the world if you choose. Join us and feel at home. Our home is " your home in Key West." Start each day with a wonderful full breakfast to keep you going whether your plans take you to the beach, out snorkeling and diving, or touring the many shops, galleries and restaurants of Duval Street, just three blocks away.
The Conch House Heritage Inn - Key West, FL
– Historic Key West Bed and Breakfast Inn is located just 1.5 blocks from world famous Duval Street in the heart of old town Key West and just steps away from the Hemingway House Museum and the Southernmost Point of the continental U.S.A. Offering charming and romantic accommodations, The Conch House is the ideal location for your Key West tropical island inn escape. We are only minutes away from the Historic Seaport, best sight-seeing beaches, water sports and entertainment Key West has to offer, including the renowned Mallory Square sunset celebration. The Conch House, AAA-rated three diamonds, was meticulously restored to its original elegance with every modern amenity but retains the Victorian grace that truly embodies the distinct character of Key West’s architecture.
The Wicker Guest House - Key West, FL
– The Wicker Guesthouse, is Key West's favorite Guesthouse. Our rooms and grounds are quiet enough to enjoy our tranquil island setting, but right out your front door you'll enter the excitement of Key West's world famous Duval Street. Your day in paradise begins with a complimentary continental breakfast served poolside among the swaying coconut palms, hibiscus, fragrant frangipani, avocado, Key lime, Spanish lime and Ackee trees and our famous night blooming jasmine! You'll find the atmosphere completely "laid back."
The Grand Guest House - Key West, FL
– The Grand Guest House, a classic Key West inn, exudes Key West charm in a totally un-touristy Old Town Key West neighborhood. If you prefer a good night's sleep over the noise of Duval Street, but you want to be within easy walking distance to shops, restaurants, museums, art galleries, beaches, the Southernmost Point, and Hemingway's House you'll love our location. We're just five short blocks to Duval Street and five blocks to the beach. The Grand is a member of the Key West Innkeepers Association, the Key West Chamber of Commerce and the Key West Business Guild. The Grand is also the recipient of Superior Small Lodging's "White Glove" award for exceptional attention to cleanliness. Frommer's Travel Guide calls The Grand "undoubtedly the best bargain in town." (Frommer's South Florida 1999-2008).
La Mer Hotel & Dewey House - Key West, FL
– La Mer Hotel & Dewey House, Key West’s award-winning oceanfront boutique hotels, complement our collection of dynamic hotels in historic old town. Each of these intimate luxury hotels has a unique, turn-of-the-century feel, spacious rooms and are connected by lush tropical gardens, towering palms and brightly colored flowers. Their sense of class and historic charm make them some of the most unique accommodations on the island. The Southernmost Hotel Collection has been recognized by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection as the Largest Independently Owned Green Lodge in the Florida Keys. Southernmost Hotel, Southernmost on the Beach and La Mer Hotel & Dewey House have all received the prestigious "One Palm Designation" by the Green Lodging Association of Florida.
See all bed and breakfast inns in Key West Florida